ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Miguel Antoinne Leopard Suit

Suit by Miguel Antoinne, Shirt and Visor by BodyBound,
Shoes Guiseppe Zanotti
It's always great to see a designer grow from small collections to opening their first shop. I have become a fan of Miguel Antoinne and I loved his men's fall collection entitled, 'Night Glamour,' which was inspired by European glamour and Eastern street fashion. When my eyes gazed upon this leopard suit I knew I had to feature it somewhere and had to have it! I styled this suit for IDOL Magazine's 'Almost Famous' shoot in our Kitsch Issue and just fell in love with the fit and texture. The Jacket is made by a super fine Italian wool blend and lined in silk. I do own the suit and it feels as good as it looks. Wear it as a suit or as separates; either way you will be making a bold statement.

Miguel Antoinne
Price: $1,830
39 Wooster St.
New York, NY 10013
212.219.8200

1 comment:

Villi said...

Great Suit..! Perfect blend of men's formal wear with casual stylish clothes..! Awesome Man!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin