ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Michael Kors Underwear Now Available



On many occasions, while changing looks on a model I’ve thought to myself, "How on earth is this kid getting laid with those awful ill-fitting undies," and on many occasions I give them a fresh pair of undies from my styling kit. There is really nothing worse than bunchy underwear underneath a pair of Burberry trousers or any trousers for the matter. To the men still wearing ill-fitting underwear, I would like to introduce you to the recently launched Michael Kors underwear collection. Available on his e-commerce site are: briefs, boxer briefs, and knit boxers, as well as, tanks, crew and v- neck tees. I really like the simplicity and the approachability of Michael's debut underwear collection- it's masculine and sexy. Tell me what man doesn't want to look masculine and sexy? Always remember fellas, what you wear under your clothes is just as important as the clothes themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Tell me what man doesn't want to look masculine and sexy"

umm.. RuPaul?

Johnny said...

Cory looks really good in this campaign!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin