ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Matthew Miller SS 11



One of the bonuses about traveling to other fashion cities is being able to see other up-and-coming designers. In September, I went on my very first trip to London. I really appreciate London designers. On men's wear day, I saw Matthew Miller's spring summer presentation and was immediately intrigued. I love Matthew's minimal aesthetic and how he played with fabrics like wool gabardine, neoprene, and jersey in his spring collection. One of my favorite pieces was this navy wool gabardine two button double-breasted cropped jacket with a white Tyvek stripe. For me navy wins by default because I just love navy. Every man should have a navy jacket in his closet too. Anyway, I love the fit if of this jacket and the Tyvek stripe is a fun and interesting spin on an essential navy jacket.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin