ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It Feels Like Fall


It really has been feeling like fall has arrived these past few days in New York. It's a bit weird to have 67 degree days in August but I am not complaining- fall is my favorite season. Several weeks ago, I purchased this AMAZING leather jacket from Yigal Azrouel I couldn't fathom purchasing it because it was 90 degrees out. Nonetheless, sweating like whore in church, I walked out of the Yigal store with the jacket. I just could not resist, plus I got such a great deal on it. Everyday since the purchase I was hoping for a cool day to wear it and finally I can. I planned on waiting until fashion week to wear it but waiting for September to arrive was like Chinese Water Torture.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin