ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, August 16, 2010

All About Boots...


Unless you have been living under a rock, or perhaps a bolder, you would know it's all about boots for guys this season. Last week, I was shooting a fall editorial for
IDOL Magazine and pulled the above boots from Heuthcy (pronounced HI CHI). I have used Heutchy in prior editorials and what I like so much about this brand is the balance between classic and contemporary. I guarantee these boots will go with anything and everything you have already- from suits to jeans to jackets. If you want to add a pop of color to your outfit- the oxblood is perfect. They are also available in black and look just as good. I cannot wait to place an order on them.

The Standard Boot
Price: $425

1 comment:

Susi - Shoes said...

Another useful post. You keep churning out some good info!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin