ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Antonio Azzuolo Spring Must-Have


One of the major advantages of being a fashion stylist is getting your hands on items that you would only be able to purchase if you were in, say, Japan. Which was the case with this black Anorak from Antonio Azzuolo's spring collection. It was only sold to retailers in Japan, which is a shame because I can so see this selling out in Barney's New York. Barney's or Bergdorf get with it! I first saw it on Antonio's website and had to pull it for IDOL magazine's 'Forever Young.' When I saw it in person at Antonio's studio I knew I had to have it. Thankfully Antonio Azzuolo's sample sale came around and I was able to purchase it. I just had to have it! It's so chic you could wear it casual with jeans, tee and high-tops or with a button-down, cropped trouser and lace-ups. Perfect for spring days like today when you only need something light to throw on and you just don't want to wear a leather jacket.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin