ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, April 5, 2010

Behind The Scenes of IDOL Magazine's 'Forever Young'

Here are some behind the scenes images of IDOL Magazine's 'Forever Young,' which was shot in Williamsburg. Although I had a model drop out and had to send another one, home, it turned out really well. Jase, our model, was such a trooper I cannot wait to work with him again. Thanks to everyone who worked hard on this shoot. I will keep you updated when the shoot goes live on IDOL!

UPDATE: Click here to see 'Forever Young on IDOL Magazine's site.

Do we have it yet? Nope! Keep shooting please...

In this pic I was over all the behind the scenes images.

Manfredi shooting the lovely Jase in Williamsburg.
I love that blue Timo Weiland sweater!

Are they short enough? Never too short!
I live for short shorts!

Ms. Tricia working and organizing that's why I hired her!

My other assistants, Edwin and Marlene, "working..."
Blog Widget by LinkWithin