ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, November 2, 2009

Gucci's Little Pony


Back in August, I did a post on pony hair shoes entitled, "My Little Pony." I reckon, pony hair shoes are having a moment: Gucci, Comme Des Garcons, and Ann Demulemeester have all debuted furry shoes.

I have been a bit obsessed with a pair of Gucci leather and pony hair wingtip lace-ups. After waiting several anxious weeks for them to arrive- I FINALLY have them. They are quite comfy. These are by far one of my prettiest shoes I own. Gucci sure knows how to make a fine shoe.

5 comments:

Bottega Veneta said...

Great!

Ryan said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi, love the shoes. :)
Do you wear them with jeans or suit?

Ryan said...

Hi, Thanks. I Love them too. I wear these with both a suit and jeans

me and my fittingroom said...

wonderfull shoes !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin