ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Local Firm's SPECTACLES


Back in August, I did a Designer Watch Profile on Swedish label: The Local Firm. On Tuesday, I was invited to preview the label's Spring 2010 Collection at their New York Showroom. Designer Axel Nyhage presented key pieces from the collection, which featured the softest tees ever, unlined blazers and denim. As I prepared to dash out of the showroom, running late as usual, he showed me an amazing pair frames. I tried them on and forgot how late I was- I instantly fell in lust. I assume I lusted so much he told me they were mine. The dark and bold thick grey frames inspired by 3D glasses and 80's electric beats bare no logos. Only on the inside of the arms do you see THE LOCAL FIRM and the style's name SHADOW.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin