ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't Tie Me Up

I cannot bring myself to wear a tie. It's a bit unfortunate, but I just do not like the way I look it one. I believe the last time I wore a tie was for my high school graduation, and I am pretty certain I did not fancy wearing one then. My psychological analysis suggests my tie avoidance steams from being forced to wear a
plaid tie when I attended Catholic School. I'm not saying I hate ties all together. They are just not for me. In fact, ties are one of the easiest ways for men to add color and print in their wardrobe. Brad Goreski, from The Rachel Zoe Project, is absolutely adorable in his bow ties. He makes me want one, but I just cannot bring myself to do so. Damn that school!

Here is some neckwear that tie enthusiasts should be crushing on this season.




*First image Bow tie by Lanvin available at Barneys.com

2 comments:

Zakuro Yugo said...

Your words,,,"ties are one of the easiest ways for men to add color and print in their wardrobe."
I agree with you.

The school memory sounds so unfortunate.
I can wear ties but had a bad memory about tie.
Someone stole my Gucci bow of Tom Ford.

I love Lanvin ties here.
Long time to see your blog.

Best regard.
ZY in Paris.

Ryan said...

It is a bit unfortunate, but i cant bring myself to wear one. :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin