ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, September 21, 2009

White Shoes


I am normally not a fan of white shoes, but when I saw these-I kind of fell in love. Plus, I thought they would look great with my Jil Sander blazer from Spring 09. I did not think I would get a chance to wear them since the weather, as been a bit unpredictable. Finally, the day has arrived when I get to wear them. It's a beautiful fall day with no chance of rain, yes! I wanted to wear them at least once before New York gets that fall chill in the air. I have realized that it is after Labor Day and according to the Old Fashion Testament, "Thou shall not wear white after Labor Day," but certain rules are made to be broken.

2 comments:

ricola said...

Break those rules!

Term Papers said...

this color is beautiful and these are long!when you wear in sunny weather it really look awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin