ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, September 14, 2009

Jil Keep Me Warm


I attended Opening Ceremony's Fashion's Night Out party with some friends and we anxiously left the fiesta due to the insane crowd inside and outside the storefront. Is it possible to be overwhelmed and under whelmed at the same time?

Instead, we decided to walk over to Jil Sander's boutique, which is more, my speed. I walked up the gorgeous marble staircase and walked towards the men's apparel, and then realized I was in heaven. Every jacket and coat I tried on fit oh-so perfect. I tried on one of the runway coats and nearly lost my mind. The tailoring was impeccable! You know you are about to try on something divine when you notice a garments sculptural tailoring on a hanger.

30 Howard St.
212.925.2345




3 comments:

LuxuryObsessed.com said...

Raf Simons for Jil Sander is impeccably tailored. I'm not surprised that you were seduced.

willminn said...

Jil Sander. I recently gave my church rummage a gray Jil Sander jacket. Light wool. Three-buttons. Narrow lapels. I wore it for years. Then, lately, it seemed too big, too boxy. Now, with a new pair of gray Tods sneaker I thought: where is the gray Jil Sander? I'm thinking of buying the jacket back from the church!

Ryan said...

aww Willminn! You have to get it back! If you do send me a photo of it. What season is it from?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin