ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vanity Fair's 2009 International Best-Dressed List

Vanity Fair has released their annual Best-Dressed List. French Vogue's Carine Roitfeld was oddly absent from the list and legendary photographer Bruce Weber was oddly present under "Originals." President Obama and his First Lady Michelle Obama were also on the list but we knew that was coming. Michelle Obama shared her spot on the list with Carla Bruni of France. Other obviously present names on the list were Lapo Elkin of Fiat, Stavros Niarchos and Daniel Craig, oh and Brad Pitt. When this issue comes out every year I always say," I will be on this list someday." Instead, I added my name to the list that's my way of putting that energy into the universe. You think VF will want stylist/bloggers on their list? Only time will tell!

Vanity Fair's Best-Dressed List

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin