ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Try New Things



About two weeks ago, my blackberry was buzzing about a Gilt FUSE Pilot Sale; it was rumored prices would be discounted to almost free prices points. Of course, I jumped on that train as soon as it pulled in. I found this gorg Oversized Marc Jacobs Collection blazer at that exact price- almost free. I must confess my hesitance in purchasing an oversized blazer, as anything oversized is just not my style. I purchased it anyway saying it was significantly discounted is an understatement and if it did not work for me, then I would have a new addition to my styling closet. The oversized blazer is more Mary-Kate and a bit 80’s than I am used to. I thought, perhaps, I should alter it just a bit, but after wearing it and coaxing from Jeremiah and Yoda at Aloha Rag not to alter it- I love it and let well enough alone. You know the saying; if it’s not broke don’t fix it.

Those familiar with my personal style know I have a very specific taste when it comes to fashion and style. I have tried something new still in the realm of my minimal aesthetic just a different silhouette. Isn’t that what fashion is about? It’s all about experimenting and elevating your personal style.

Unfortunately, Gilt FUSE will only host sales exclusively for contemporary women's wear labels.

1 comment:

wecouldgrowup2gether said...

gilt is the best, 2 of my dear friend work for them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin