ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Give Me The Boot


A few weeks ago, I went Suit Hunting at Aloha Rag. I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at some of the fall merchandise that will be arriving. These sneak peeks often get me in trouble! I fell in love with these Ann Demeulemeester pony hair boots. What I like about these boots other than the pony hair is that they're not heavy looking like construction boots. You can wear with anything from drop-crotch trousers to cashmere long johns. These sick Demeulemeester boots are now available for purchase.

Ann Demeulemeester
Pony Hair Boots
Price: $1,575

2 comments:

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

I love these boots! The design is timeless and the pony hair so luxurious:-) Good eye to spot these:-)

Ryan said...

Aren't they amazing? They're like the perfect boot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin