ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Uplift Lethargic Skin

Working long strenuous hours and extreme sun exposure can affect your skin's appearance. I was looking for a product that would revitalize and hydrate my skin whether at the beach on a Sunday afternoon or on set at 12 am. It is always good to keep your skin hydrated when being exposed to the sun's rays. I've heard how the ion enriched waters in The Mist by La Mer boosts your skin's energy level. I decided to give The Mist a try and have been using it for the past month. I took it everywhere: beach, work, and the park. If I was going to be exposed to the sun or on set until the wee hours I had it with me. Whenever I feel myself dragging between looks on set I give my face a spray and my tired eyes are revived. I was spraying my face, co-workers faces and whomever was around. Everyone was addicted to the scent and soothing sensation of The Mist. It felt amazing after I shaved my head. My skin can be a bit irritated post-shave and The Mist felt soothing.

How does it work? Well, the live internal magnet in the lavender hued water is floating energy that continually charges the ingredients within to maintain optimum potency. The magnet creates a special negative-ion-rich environment that instantly boots skin's energy level, visibly uplifting and reviving lethargic and dehydrated skins. It gently relaxes dry lines and soothes surface irritation; which is why it feels so great post-shave. You can really use this product whenever. It is suggested when your skin is exposed after sun, wind and pollution exposure, or air travel.

The Mist

Price: $55 for 4.2 fl. oz

LaMer.com

1 comment:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin