ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sale at Yigal

Last week, I got caught in one of those random rainstorms and ran into the Yigal Azrouel boutique in the Meatpacking District, to shield myself from what seemed like a massive hurricane. Of course, there is no other place I rather wait for the rain to cease than at the Yigal boutique. Katie informs me of a sale on select items and I excitedly walk towards the men's section in wet and squishy suede Gucci loafers. Naturally, I choose a button down in a solid color; pale blue to be exact. I've wanted a pale blue shirt, but Katie insisted I try on the purple Gingham button down instead. It was my first time trying on a button down from Yigal and I love the fit, very flattering. He is one of the few American designers that carries and extra-small. Usually, if the designer is not European I have to get the shirt altered practically all over. Moving along, I try on the purple Gingham and love it the best. For once, I shouldn't be so boring by purchasing my usual Recession color palette of solid white, black, navy and grey. Instead, I purchased something more special- plus the purple looks great with my tanned skin.

I think the sale is worth checking out. No, I am not being biased because I love the brand, or maybe I am. I'll let you be the judge. Multi- colored cardigans, button down shirts in solids and various prints, stripped Rugby shirts and select trousers all at considerable reduced prices. I saved close to $150 on my purple Gingham.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin