ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Friday, June 26, 2009

Louis Vuitton Runway Shoes


Yesterday, I picked up my birthday gift at the Louis Vuitton Boutique on 5th Avenue and I love them! I fell in love with these shoes when I saw the S/S 09 Runway show. I wanted to share them with everyone. Navy shoes are impossible to find and what makes this pair so great is the detachable rubber sole; it makes a rather simple shoe a bit edgier. The Vuitton Boutique on 5th Ave. has this pair available in grey, lavender, and navy, of course.

5 comments:

ricola said...

I'm loving your blue shoes. Well chosen.

La Couturier said...

Those are amazing!

bisous,
La C.

JAMES 3.0 said...

HAPPY BELATED!!

Ryan said...

Thanks James!

danny said...

they are great i really love them and if you dont mind me asking how much were they

Blog Widget by LinkWithin