ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Don't Tag My Jeans!

Last Monday, I couldn't understand why the outfit I wore to a meeting irked me. Even stylists have off days! That following Saturday, I decided to wear the same jeans with a navy button down, as I tucked my shirt, I realized it was the logo'd leather tab that was such a nuisance. It was like a light bulb from a Looney Tunes cartoon appeared over my head. 

When jeans have a leather tab at the waist they look absolutely horrible paired with a thin belt. At least a thicker belt can hide the tab. In my opinion, you simply cannot wear a thick belt with everything. When my shirt was tucked, it exposed the logo'd leather tab; which I think was really obnoxious. Honestly, who cares what brand I was wearing? I just can't stomach names splattered clothes. I called my friend and told her I had a "wardrobe malfunction" and asked for 5 minutes while I snipped the tabs seams off the waist.

I like name brands, who doesn't? I just do not feel the need to advertise that I am wearing "J Brand" jeans, no matter how great I think they or anybody else. Despite what many think, I am not really a label whore. I don't feel the need to let the world know whom or what I am wearing. 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin