ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Vampire Weekend's Armani Store Fete


One of the hottest parties of the New York Fashion Week schedule was the Armani Store opening on 5th Avenue. I couldn't wait to see what everyone was wearing; unfortunately I had to wait until images hit the net. I was disappointed with some of the men's ensembles. American indie rock band, Vampire Weekend, dressed better than most men at the fete. I was not a fan of lead vocalist Ezra Koenig's sneakers; lace-up leather boots (not Doc Martens) would have created a cleaner look. Over all, the band looks great. Keyboard and guitarist Rostam Batmangli wins best dressed. I like the fit of his blazer; the jackets lines are even with his shoulders. Even unbuttoned you can see it is a great fit.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin