ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Olsen's Take on Men's Wear


Some might consider this bizarre news. You might say, "Why on earth would I purchase a blazer from The Olsen's." If it resembles their eponymous women's wear line, The Row, the product will be great. Lots of women's wear designers are venturing into men's wear- Gareth Pugh, Alexander Wang and Phillip Lim, to name a few. When I freelanced at Bergdorf Goodman I worked with The Row and the quality is pretty damn good; as well as, the construction of its blazers. Keep in mind, The Row's women's wear line is a men's wear inspired brand- minus the band skirts, a la Herve Leger; you get the point. I'm a fan of Mary-Kate and Ashley's personal style and I think The Row is a great brand. I will look forward in seeing what they have to offer us. Don't let me down ladies![UK Vogue]

1 comment:

wecouldgrowup2gether said...

i feel like its the second coming!
hallelujah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin