ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Luxury Basic To Live In




A few years ago I went to the Adam Lippes sample sale when his label was known as Adam+Eve. I found this great cashmere hoodie with a waffle knit lining; I would have been a fool if I left without it. The price was perfect; it was at such a discounted price from the $500 price tag it retailed for.  I've had this hoodie for years and it has held up well; it's something I live it. A great layering piece and beats those tired, dull-colored A&F hoodies, gosh how those irk me. The cashmere feels amazing and the lining keeps you warm. Gilt.com has it on sale, so get it while it's hot; I guarantee it'll be gone by 4 p.m.

Happy Shopping.

Original Price:  $495
Discount Price:  $188

UPDATE: This item is Sold Out; Told ya so  
Blog Widget by LinkWithin