ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cavalli's Minor Resemblance?


Doesn't this Roberto Cavalli F/W 09 studded jacket remind you of the Givenchy studded jacket from Fall 07? I don't expect Riccardo Tisci to unleash a scandal a la Armani's 'Trousergate'Both are sick and only share a slight resemblance. I'm actually quite fond of this Cavalli look. I didn't really care for the show as a hole but I do respect the fact that he took risk, for example, mixing American Indian inspired trousers with blue plaid shirts, not something I would particularly wear, but all in all a risk. 

The fox fur lapel camel wool jacket was sick! I love what Cavalli does with pelts and exotics skins.  Another jacket I fell in love with was the gold sequenced leather jacket.  I can't stomach the rest of this outfit, but the sequenced jacket is so obnoxious, I love it.


Images courtesy of Men.style.com & Just Jared

1 comment:

ricola said...

That studded black Cavalli is talking to my credit card in the other room. Hijinks may ensue. Thanks Ryan.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin