ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, January 26, 2009

$1K Jeans Anyone?


Ever try on a pair of jeans and say, "I wish this front button was plated in 18-karat gold." Or asked, "Why aren't these damn pockets lined in fine silk?" Well, my dear denim aficionados you may now say arrivederci to sleepless nights. Tom Ford's new jeans are hitting stores now, are made from Japanese selvedge denim that looks and feels raw. The denim has been pre-washed and pre-shrunken so the indigo doesn't rub off on your Calvin's. After all, nothing comes in between you and your Calvin's. The denim comes with a $990 price tag, will be offered in a boot cut and a straight-leg and will come in black and white. The silk lined pockets are made from the same silk as his suit linings. I can't wait to tease myself by paying a visit to the Madison Ave store and shimming my skinny little bum into a pair of those straight-legs. I will unfortunately leave empty handed with frozen tears drops upon my face because who can afford that now? Not I! [WWD]

Expect an update on the fit of these jeans.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

Oh Mr. Ford..how I love him so...but that is freakin expensive!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin