ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tim Hamilton Look Book


Tim Hamilton has released images from his spring/summer 09 lookbook. Hamilton has always been a fan of mine. I'm in love with the fit of this suit; the shrunken jacket and slim-fit trousers are amazing. The lightweight tee underneath the shrunken jacket completes this cool downtown look. This is a great look for spring/summer, especially on those hot days where you just do not want to wear anything.  I am starting to make my wish list for spring summer and this look makes the cut. Hey, you have to plan ahead and start saving!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Definitely love the suit too.

I completely missed a comment you left on my blog in August! I am leaving tomorrow for Germany, Czech, Poland, Hungary, and Slovenia!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin