ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Friday, October 24, 2008

Would Elvis Approve?


I was looking through Gilt Groupe's sample sale for Barker Black and came across a handsome pair of plain-toe lace-ups in Colbalt suede. It's a great fall shoe. Try them with a pair of skinnies, preferably blue raw denim, a white collared shirt and a herringbone vest. Since we have approached windy October days in New York, I'd recommmend wearing on a black leather jacket and a navy scarf. Great outfit for meeting friends for a Friday happy hour at the Mercer. Elvis would totally approve!

Made in the United Kingdom 
Gilt Price:     $328.00
Original Price: $800.00

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are nice and definitely a bargain. I joined gilt a while back, but I just started going on hautelook.com because the finally started carrying men's clothing. You don't need an invite to join this one either. Anyone can just sign up.

Anonymous said...

I've been a member of Gilt Groupe and have scored some amazing deals!! They seem to have the best men's selection hands down - I know b/c my boyfriend's more addicted to it than I am! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin