ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Cam Gigandet is Cool, Relaxed and Chic



Cam Gigandet chose an interesting look for the Crepusculo premiere in Madrid. Wearing an asymmetrical stripped Henley from Yigal's fall/winter 08 collections, lace-less oxfords and loose fitting jeans. The asymmetrical stripped Henley was one of my favorite pieces at Yigal's February runway presentation, besides the hand-knit hooded Marino sweater that almost made me fall onto the runway. I think the Henley fits amazingly on the Twilight star. Although I am partial to a jean with a slimmer fit, I can appreciate the looseness; they look great on him. I think the lace-less oxfords are cool and the fit of his leather jacket is perfect.  A man in a baggy leather jacket is not a good look, ever. I would have liked to see him wear his leather jacket with pushed sleeves, but all in all I think he looks cool, relaxed and comfortable.  

Yigal Azrouel Boutique
408 West 14th Street, NYC
212.969.7525
Ask for Christian

Images by Just Jared

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin