ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally!

Hey Guys,

I finally received my new hard drive! What a relief.  I felt like Carrie Bradshaw when my hard drive crashed, remember that episode when her Mac crashes and she did not "back-up".  I've not had Internet for over a week and thought I was going to lose my bloody mind.  Anyone who has been in this predicament can empathize.

When my Apple Genius told me my hard drive went to shit (my interpretation of course) he suggested I purchase my hard drive from a company called Driver Savers.  They have cheaper prices and better warranty policies. I purchased my hard drive for about $70 with a 3-year warranty and a rebate, what a freaking deal. If you have ever had to purchase a hard drive from Apple or those tools the Geek Squad, you know $70 is a steal.   

Here's their info.

1.800.275.4576

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin