ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweeney Depp Accessorizes



I came across this image of Johnny Depp on ImNotObsessed.com and my first thought was he looks awesome.  This is one of my favorite Johnny Depp looks.   I'll admit, it's personally not my taste, but that does not mean this is not a great look.  I can't imagine anyone else wearing this ensemble.  Johnny owns this.  I love the high-waist tweed trousers with the thin brown belt.   Notice how dark and rich his black pocket is. At first, I thought the chain around his belt loop was a wallet chain but at fronts view it appears to be a watch chain.  I could be wrong.  Either way this "chain" adds un je ne sais quoi to his look.  He wore this same suit to the Sweeney Todd London Premiere in London but chose not to don the chain or fedora.  I prefer this look opposed to the London Premiere; it's amazing the added touch accessories can do for an outfit.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin