ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cuff It Up?


Gossip Girls bad boy Ed Westwick was photographed at LAX wearing cuffed burgundy slim slacks, ashy-black suede Gucci loafers, a white v-neck and a black satin-trimmed dinner jacket.  For starters, the satin-trimmed dinner jacket is a handsome one.  It's a piece a man should own at one point in his life. No? Moving along, my eyes get diverted to his slacks and their severe cuffs.  I'm ambivalent about the cuffs with this particular outfit.  This is a great outfit and beats the usual plethora of sweats and crocs that have blinded us all at airports across America.  I will not begin to discuss airport ensembles on this post it deserves its own post. 

8 comments:

designerman said...

just seeing one person who looks like him at the airport would make my day.

i think airport dressing deserved it's own BLOG! it's hideous...

Ryan said...

Airport attire is the absolute worst!

Dapper Kid said...

Love his style here, I wish people at airports looked more like this and not like they dove into their cupboards backwards and covered in sweats. And with regards to the espadrilles, I actually bought them at a market in Brixton (south london)

Paul Pincus said...

chuck bass is the ultimate ; )

Ryan Mac said...

Chuck Bass is insane!

L 0 T T said...

I must admit I am in agreeance with everyone on most traveler's choice of attire. Ed really impressed me he looks relaxed and cool and I love it!

tsad said...

Ive never seen this type of cuffing done on a guy before. Its different, [...]

Ryan Mac said...

I have seen it before. Because his pants are more fitted they don't appear as bad. But I still am rather ambiguous about the cuff.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin