ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Look of the Day is Tucked and Crutched


This is a great follow up from my last post.  The gorgeous Cristiano Ronaldo was photographed leaving STK restaurant in LA yesterday in crutches.  I have never seen someone look as good in crutches ever! His shirt tucked and fit him to perfection, as well as his blazer. He did the opposite of what every guy in my last post did. Do you see the difference? Their is a method to my madness!

Ryan Mac

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog! Sorry we can't post other websites on our site. I had to delete your url, but checked out your blog and really enjoyed it.
-Sally at GossipGirls

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan,

Its Sally from Gossip Girls again. Thanks for the comment. I was thinking about your blog and if you want please feel free to use the Gossip Girls news feed. We produce so many articles and pictures that may be useful for your blog.

We also have celebrity specific feeds if you would like to receive news about a certain celebrity or celebrities. If you would like a certain celebrity feed just send me an e-mail with the name of that celebrity. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions that you have.

Here is the link for the full celebrity gossip feed:

http://www.gossipgirls.com/full_feed

Hope to hear from ya!
-Sally
sally@gossipgirls.com

Ms Dior Cherie said...

He looks amazing

Blog Widget by LinkWithin