ADVERTISEMENT

Lab Series (ELC)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Tim Hamilton Sale


American designer and Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) nominee Tim Hamilton is having a sale on Gilt.com Tuesday, July 29 at 12 noon. Gilt.com has great sales and Tim Hamilton is an excellent American designer with his own unique takes on American classics.  If anyone is not registered I will email you an invite.

Also look forward to these sales this week:
Jack Spade Bag Sale 7/30
Trovata Sale 7/31

Happy Shopping!
Ryan Mac

8 comments:

Dapper Kid said...

I want that jacket!!!

Ryan Mac said...

Its a great jacket. This Tim Hamilton jacket is from his cruise 08 collection hopefully it will be on Gilt.com

Yash said...

I saw your post about the purple mocs on thesartorialist, and visited your blog.Very cool blog and I was wondering if you could email me a gilt invitation.
Thank you

Yash Doshi

designerman said...

love that jacket. is that leather?

Ryan Mac said...

The jacket looks like Nylon. Dont forget the sale starts today at noon.

Ryan Mac

Ryan Mac said...

Hi Yash
I loved the purple mocs that were on The Sartorialist! Thank you for checking out my site. I have emailed you an invite to Gilt.com

Commentarii said...

I just discovered your blog and look forward to enjoying it. I'm disappointed to have just missed this sale but would you email me an invite for gilt? Thank you

Adam B.

Ryan said...

Thank you Adam, I'm glad you enjoy are enjoying my blog. Their will be so many other Gilt.com sale I will def send you an invite.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin